NHS Tutor Request
How To Request A Tutor
Students may request an NHS tutor by following the steps below.
- Step 1: Complete NHS Tutor Request Google Form Click here for the form. Please note the google form must be completed using the students @parklandsd.net account.
- Step 2: Once submitted the NHS Adviser, Mrs. Andrea Greth, will be in contact with the student through their school email (@parklandsd.net) if a tutor is available.
- If a tutor is available, the student will be sent a NHS Tutor Agreement form providing the tutors name, day, and period for tutoring. All NHS tutoring will take place at the PHS library.
- If a tutor is not available an email will be sent informing the student that no tutoring is available.
- If you have any questions about NHS Peer Tutoring, please contact Mrs. Andrea Greth at email@example.com.