Additional News & Events
How To Request A Tutor in Today’s Hybrid Education Model
2. Click Sign Up button and enter your information. Be sure user type is: STUDENT
3. After creating your account, log in. Usernames are all lower case!
4. Click “Profile” and select “Tutee”. Also enter your grade (9-12)
5. Click “Schedule” and enter what help you are looking for
6. Check the available tutors to see if one is available, if so, click “confirm” and you are done
7. If there are no tutors available, then click “Add A Request”. Enter the subject(s) you are looking for help with and the times you are available
8. Check back periodically to see if any tutors claim your session
9. Once you complete a session please log back into mytutorbridge and mark your session as complete
Note: Sessions may occur virtually via zoom, face time or in person. For in person sessions, once your session is scheduled, email and I will create an epass to go to the library. Tutoring tables are in the rear right corner of the library.
Notice that the dates have been changed for testing. The new dates are:
Algebra A-E: Jan 11
Algebra F-L: Jan 12
Algebra Cyber: Jan 13
Algebra M-R: Jan 14
Algebra S-Z: Jan 15
Biology A-E: Jan 19
Biology F-L: Jan 20
Biology Cyber: Jan 27
Biology M-R: Jan 21
Biology S-Z: Jan 22
Literature A-E: Feb 1
Literature F-L: Feb 2
Literature Cyber: Feb 3
Literature M-R: Feb 4
Literature S-Z: Feb 5
Information about testing location, times and specifics about each test will be sent directly to the Keystone testers closer to the date of testing.
Bootcamps for Winter Biology and Algebra Keystones start next week.
Parkland High School students are eligible to participate in bootcamp if they are :
1. Students in Grades 9-11 who were scheduled to take the Keystone in Spring 2020
2. Students who have already taken the Keystone Exam and have not yet achieved Proficiency.
3. Students who are new to Parkland and have no record of taking the Keystone Exam or similar state test.
Below you will find the flyers and sign-ups for the afterschool bootcamps: